Frequently Asked Questions
- The Springlilly® website is not displaying correctly. What should I do?
Try pressing Ctrl-F5 (the Ctrl key and the F5 key at the same time). This refreshes the page and forces your browser to load the latest files. This should resolve an issue where your computer may have some older files, which causes the site to display incorrectly. If you are using a Mac, press Command-R (the Command key and the ‘R’ key at the same time).
- Where can Springlilly® products be purchased?
Products can be purchased online via this website or email us your order.
- How long should I expect my online order to take to be delivered?
Springlilly® aims to deliver all orders within three (3) to seven (7) working days.
- How do I return goods which are damaged or not the same as what I ordered?
Simply return the goods together with the shipping note to Springlilly® within 10 working days of the date of purchase. Please refer to Terms of Purchase for more details.
- Are Springlilly® products tested on animals?
Health Foods / Health Care: Springlilly® will not test finished products on animals (or fund third party testing on animals) except when human safety is in question or when required by regulation, and provided there are no alternative test methods available.
Skincare: Springlilly® will not test finished products on animals (or fund third party testing on animals) under any circumstances.
- Can Springlilly® products be taken overseas?
Happy Oligo™ can be taken from Singapore or Hong Kong to any other countries. However, the customs officials in each market are able to deny entry of product even if the product is legally sold in their country.